I grew up in Alexandria and graduated from Fort Hunt High School and later graduated from the George Mason University with a Geology Degree and Marymount University with a Masters in Business Administration. My current hobbies include spending time with my family and volunteering in the community.
I am a licensed Realtor. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of single-family residences, income property, land sales and acquisition, and commercial leasing within the greater Northern Virginia area. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information.
I am a customer service driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my 20+ years of real estate expertise to work for you!
Certifications/Affiliations and Recognitions
- Certified International Property Specialist
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- 2015 Mount Vernon Lee Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year
- Board Member, Mount Vernon Lee Chamber of Commerce 2018 – Present
- Board Member, Fairfax County Park Foundation 2016 – Present
- Chairman, Mount Vernon Lee Chamber of Commerce 2012-2013
- President, Mount Vernon High School Athletic Booster Club 2011-2014
- Treasurer, Northern Virginia Apartment Association, 1997